|MOST VIEWED CONTENTS||VIEWS|
|MOST DISCUSSED CONTENTS||COMMENTS|
We always welcome contributed articles. Share your expertise and inspire others!
KOREA ICT RESEARCH REPORT
Published: January 11, 2018
Table of Contents
• [SK Telecom PR] SK Telecom’s fronthaul technology for 5G adopted as Korean national standard
• RAN architecture: 4G RAN – Problem statements
• RAN architecture: 5G RAN
• 5G RAN architecture: High-layer split (F1) and low layer split (RoE, eCPRI)
• Lower layer function split: Radio over Ethernet vs. eCPRI
• Open 5G fronthaul interface: IEEE 1914, xRAN and Telecom Infra Project (TIP)
• SK Telecom 5G RAN architecture: Open fronthaul interface
• SK Telecom 5G RAN architecture: High-layer split (F1) and low layer split (Fx) (1)
• SK Telecom 5G RAN architecture: High-layer split (F1) and low layer split (Fx) (2)
• Comparison between IEEE RoE (D3.0) and SK Telecom open F/H interface specification (1)
• Comparison between IEEE RoE (D3.0) and SK Telecom open F/H interface specification (2)
• Comparison between IEEE RoE (D3.0) and SK Telecom open F/H interface specification (3)
• Comparison between IEEE RoE (D3.0) and SK Telecom open F/H interface specification (4)
• Comparison between IEEE RoE (D3.0) and SK Telecom open F/H interface specification (5)
• Netmanias comments on SK Telecom’s strategy
• Open 5G RAN and fronthaul architecture of SK Telecom
• Milestone of 5G technology development of SK Telecom
|KT 5G, 10 Giga Network|
|SK Telecom 5G B2B Services|
5G Smart Office (2019.02.18)
5G Smart Factory (2018.12.11)
|KT 5G B2B Services|
5G Smart Factory (2019.03.06)
5G AR Glass (2019.02.25)
|5G PROGRESS in KOREA ( - 2018)|
Last updated: 2018.07
5G COMMERCIALIZATION STATUS - KT
FUTURE LTE DESIGNED BY SK Telecom
• Length: 36 pages
• Published : 2016.07.13
• Author: Netmanias
|KOREAN MOBILE MARKET DATA|
• 22+ charts
• Last Updated: November 2016
Currently, 49,000+ subscribed to Netmanias.
• You can get Netmanias Newsletter
• You can download all
netmanias' contents in pdf file
SK Telecom (NYSE:SKM) and Samsung Electronics today announced that they have successfully completed the network device interoperability test applyi...
MWC19 is officially underway and attendees have been flocking to see the very latest offerings Samsung Electronics has on show. This year’s iterati...
SK Telecom today announced that it will participate in MWC Barcelona 2019 to be held from February 25-28 to showcase its leading-edge 5G network te...
KT Corporation, South Korea’s largest telecommunications company, introduced new and innovative 5G services ahead of fully launching its next-gener...
SK Telecom today announced that it will participate at CES 2019 held in Las Vegas from January 8 to11, 2019 to showcase media and mobility technolo...
SK Telecom today announced that it has achieved the world’s first live TV broadcasting using its commercial 5G network and live broadcasting solution.
KT Corporation, South Korea’s largest telecommunications company, has officially launched its 5G network commercial service through an AI-equipped...
SK Telecom today announced that it has switched on its 5G network at 00:00, December 1, 2018.
SK Telecom today announced its plans to lead New ICT innovations in Korea by not just rolling out 5G network, but by converging its 5G network with...
KT, South Korea’s largest telecommunications company, successfully tested a self-driving bus at the country’s largest international airport this we...
AT&T, Samsung Electronics America and Samsung Austin Semiconductor Test for Industry 4.0 and the Future of Smart Factories
A new mobile shopping service using Augmented Reality (AR) developed by KT Corp. (KRX: 030200; NYSE: KT), South Korea’s largest telecommunications...
|PAY TV MARKET IN KOREA (2016)|
Source: KOREA COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION (KCC)
Our Partner's Solution: HFR's uRadio Solution.
|LTE TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS|
|25||LTE IP Address Allocation Schemes II: A Case for Two Cities|
|24||LTE IP Address Allocation Schemes I: Basic|
|23||LTE Charging I: Offline|
|22||LTE Policy and Charging Control (PCC)|
|21||EMM Procedure 10 & 11. Move to Another City and Attach|
|20||EMM Procedure 8 & 9. Handover and Cell Reselection with TAU|
|19||EMM Procedure 7. Cell Reselection without TAU|
|18||EMM Procedure 6. Handover without TAU - Part 3. S1 Handover|
|17||EMM Procedure 6. Handover without TAU - Part 2. X2 Handover|
|16||EMM Procedure 6. Handover without TAU - Part 1. Overview of LTE Handover|
|15||EMM Procedure 5. Periodic TAU|
|14||EMM Procedure 4. Service Request|
|13||EMM Procedure 3. S1 Release|
|12||EMM Procedure 2. Detach|
|11||EMM Procedure 1. Initial Attach - Part 2. Call Flow of Initial Attach|
|10||EMM Procedure 1. Initial Attach - Part 1. Cases of Initial Attach|
|9||Eleven EMM Cases in an EMM Scenario|
|8||LTE EMM and ECM States|
|7||LTE QoS: SDF and EPS Bearer QoS|
|6||LTE Identification III: EPS Session/Bearer Identifiers|
|5||LTE Identification II: NE and Location Identifiers|
|4||LTE Identification I: UE and ME Identifiers|
|3||LTE Security II: NAS and AS Security|
|2||LTE Security I: Concept and Authentication|
|1||LTE Network Architecture: Basic|