|MOST VIEWED CONTENTS||VIEWS|
|MOST DISCUSSED CONTENTS||COMMENTS|
We always welcome contributed articles. Share your expertise and inspire others!
KOREA ICT RESEARCH REPORT
Published: January 11, 2018
Table of Contents
• [SK Telecom PR] SK Telecom’s fronthaul technology for 5G adopted as Korean national standard
• RAN architecture: 4G RAN – Problem statements
• RAN architecture: 5G RAN
• 5G RAN architecture: High-layer split (F1) and low layer split (RoE, eCPRI)
• Lower layer function split: Radio over Ethernet vs. eCPRI
• Open 5G fronthaul interface: IEEE 1914, xRAN and Telecom Infra Project (TIP)
• SK Telecom 5G RAN architecture: Open fronthaul interface
• SK Telecom 5G RAN architecture: High-layer split (F1) and low layer split (Fx) (1)
• SK Telecom 5G RAN architecture: High-layer split (F1) and low layer split (Fx) (2)
• Comparison between IEEE RoE (D3.0) and SK Telecom open F/H interface specification (1)
• Comparison between IEEE RoE (D3.0) and SK Telecom open F/H interface specification (2)
• Comparison between IEEE RoE (D3.0) and SK Telecom open F/H interface specification (3)
• Comparison between IEEE RoE (D3.0) and SK Telecom open F/H interface specification (4)
• Comparison between IEEE RoE (D3.0) and SK Telecom open F/H interface specification (5)
• Netmanias comments on SK Telecom’s strategy
• Open 5G RAN and fronthaul architecture of SK Telecom
• Milestone of 5G technology development of SK Telecom
Last Updated: 2019.10.11
|SKT Commercial 5G Network|
Last Updated: 2019.10.11
|KT Commercial 5G Network|
Last Updated: 2019.06.13
|KT 5G, 10 Giga Network|
Last Updated: 2019.04.29
|SKT 10 Gigabit Internet Network|
Last Updated: 2020.01.23
|5G Subscribers in Korea|
Last Updated: 2019.10.12
|SK Telecom 5G B2B Services|
5G Smart Office (2019.02.18)
5G Smart Factory (2018.12.11)
|KT 5G B2B Services|
5G Smart Factory (2019.03.06)
5G AR Glass (2019.02.25)
|5G PROGRESS in KOREA ( - 2018)|
Last updated: 2018.07
5G COMMERCIALIZATION STATUS - KT
FUTURE LTE DESIGNED BY SK Telecom
• Length: 36 pages
• Published : 2016.07.13
• Author: Netmanias
|KOREAN MOBILE MARKET DATA|
• 22+ charts
• Last Updated: November 2016
Currently, 49,000+ subscribed to Netmanias.
• You can get Netmanias Newsletter
• You can download all
netmanias' contents in pdf file
SK Telecom and Microsoft today announced that they will expand Project xCloud Preview in Korea, inviting more players to participate, adding new ga...
KT Corporation, Korea’s largest telecommunications company, and the Samsung Medical Center (SMC) announced last week that they have jointly develop...
SK Telecom today announced that it has successfully accomplished the world’s first standalone (SA) 5G data session on its multi-vendor commercial 5...
Samsung Electronics today announced the completion of an agreement to acquire TeleWorld Solutions (TWS), a network services provider headquartered...
SK Telecom today announced the launch of the ‘Global MEC Task Force’ with Bridge Alliance member operators, including Singtel, Globe, Taiwan Mobile...
At CES 2020, Samsung joined BMW to showcase new approaches to creating the mobility experiences of the future with the world’s first commercialized...
Samsung Electronics announced the “Age of Experience” at the opening keynote at CES. As the featured keynote speaker, Samsung Consumer Electronics...
SK Telecom today announced that it will participate in CES 2020, which takes place at the Las Vegas Convention Center located in Las Vegas from Jan...
Samsung Electronics today announced that in 2019 it shipped more than 6.7 million Galaxy 5G smartphones globally, giving consumers the ability to e...
SK Telecom and Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) today announced that they have completed the development of a 5G-based autonomous and remote control...
Samsung Electronics today announced that it will provide 4G LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) and 5G radio access networks solutions to Videotron, a Canadian te...
KT Corp. said its satellite-operating subsidiary, KT SAT, has successfully conducted the world’s first 5G data transmission with a satellite connec...
|PAY TV MARKET IN KOREA (2016)|
Source: KOREA COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION (KCC)
Our Partner's Solution: HFR's uRadio Solution.
|LTE TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS|
|25||LTE IP Address Allocation Schemes II: A Case for Two Cities|
|24||LTE IP Address Allocation Schemes I: Basic|
|23||LTE Charging I: Offline|
|22||LTE Policy and Charging Control (PCC)|
|21||EMM Procedure 10 & 11. Move to Another City and Attach|
|20||EMM Procedure 8 & 9. Handover and Cell Reselection with TAU|
|19||EMM Procedure 7. Cell Reselection without TAU|
|18||EMM Procedure 6. Handover without TAU - Part 3. S1 Handover|
|17||EMM Procedure 6. Handover without TAU - Part 2. X2 Handover|
|16||EMM Procedure 6. Handover without TAU - Part 1. Overview of LTE Handover|
|15||EMM Procedure 5. Periodic TAU|
|14||EMM Procedure 4. Service Request|
|13||EMM Procedure 3. S1 Release|
|12||EMM Procedure 2. Detach|
|11||EMM Procedure 1. Initial Attach - Part 2. Call Flow of Initial Attach|
|10||EMM Procedure 1. Initial Attach - Part 1. Cases of Initial Attach|
|9||Eleven EMM Cases in an EMM Scenario|
|8||LTE EMM and ECM States|
|7||LTE QoS: SDF and EPS Bearer QoS|
|6||LTE Identification III: EPS Session/Bearer Identifiers|
|5||LTE Identification II: NE and Location Identifiers|
|4||LTE Identification I: UE and ME Identifiers|
|3||LTE Security II: NAS and AS Security|
|2||LTE Security I: Concept and Authentication|
|1||LTE Network Architecture: Basic|